Prospectsforagents.com, anyone used them?

ChristianWoodring

Has anyone used prospectsforagents.com?

They do the typical internet lead but like half the cost of the big people. $12 flat for a statewide lead. Just wondering if any of you have used them.

OMG the worst experience of my life

I signed up with them maybe 3 or so years ago for AEP, the guy sounded great does personal add for you directly yda yada

I signed in spet he said it takes few weeks to get ads going so AEP starts OCt no issue right?

By the end of Oct no leads, I called to cancel the guy tried to talk me into staying but I said I want to cancel

After I did not get a refund he said I would get I called back could not reach him then a week later they tell me he no longer works there

After another week of trying to resolve this, I finally called my cc and had them reverse the charges they fought me on it but lost

Hower the whole thing cost my way more in time then the money was worth

OMG the worst experience of my life

I signed up with them maybe 3 or so years ago for AEP, the guy sounded great does personal add for you directly yda yada

I signed in spet he said it takes few weeks to get ads going so AEP starts OCt no issue right?

By the end of Oct no leads, I called to cancel the guy tried to talk me into staying but I said I want to cancel

After I did not get a refund he said I would get I called back could not reach him then a week later they tell me he no longer works there

After another week of trying to resolve this, I finally called my cc and had them reverse the charges they fought me on it but lost

Hower the whole thing cost my way more in time then the money was worth

who do you use mostly for leads?

who do you use mostly for leads?

Up until this year, benepath has been good quality for the last 4 years until this year, this year quality went down this year though, In the past, Lee on this forum had great leads he is not doing it for medicare anymore though

Apart from that most of the big-name companies have terrible quality

So right now I am testing some new places can't comment yet on them

I keep getting calls, which I ignore.

Personally, I'm an inbound agent. I get leads through website and Google My Business and other referral sources.

I have started a small mail campaign for T65 that starts 8m out, but that was just started and it's not a great time with the election rhetoric to evaluate yet.

There's also another lead source that I want to try once I get my monthly commission to a point where I can support it.

I don't do this Full Time yet, so getting 5-ish week works for me.

Finding good quality leads is the part of this business that's the hardest. Ones that have not been saturated by other agents whom called prior to you...

I have recently been approached by these guys, prospectsforagents.com.
Lead cost is $8 per lead, which is not bad, but the whole Internet Leads things seems rigged. Is this still everyone else's opinion as well?

I have recently been approached by these guys, prospectsforagents.com.
Lead cost is $8 per lead, which is not bad, but the whole Internet Leads things seems rigged. Is this still everyone else's opinion as well?

I generate my own on multiple internet sources and have great success. I know the ad copy and how the lead is generated. I have step-by-step videos, pre-made webpages, and ad copies located in the announcement section of my Facebook group if you or anyone else is interested. Facebook Groups

We are getting a great amount of leads and would like to partner with agents across the states. Let me know if you would be interested in looking to grow your books or work from home. We are closing a large amount of leads and we cant keep up. If you have the sales skills and carriers call me if not we can provide.

We are getting a great amount of leads and would like to partner with agents across the states. Let me know if you would be interested in looking to grow your books or work from home. We are closing a large amount of leads and we cant keep up. If you have the sales skills and carriers call me if not we can provide.

What is your contact info?

Back