Q&A Training For New Insurance Agents

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club

New to selling insurance?

I do a monthly livestream on YouTube geared towards answering questions newer insurance agents have.

In the video above, I answer some of the following questions:

1) Should you text your insurance leads?
2) What's a good appointment setting script to use?
3) Are telemarketing leads better than Facebook leads?
4) What should you do first - door knock or call your insurance leads?
5) How to scale your final expense business.
6) How to sell insurance part-time.
7) Should financially-struggling new agents sell for captive companies like Lincoln Heritage or Senior Life to begin their career?

Hope you enjoy my training. Feel free to comment if I can help with anything!

Rearden, Obviously your efforts are in the life/health areas. I am looking for reasonably priced online P&C training courses for newly licensed agents, looking to learn the basics of actual day-to-day P&C agent activities. Some just need an adjunct to what they are learning on-the-job in their agencies but others need to know the practicalities from scratch, as they are newly licensed in P&C. Some are coming from life/health backgrounds, looking to add P&C as another revenue source within existing operations. Wondering if you have come across any sources, as you conduct your life/health industry training? Thanks for any thoughts.

Rearden, Obviously your efforts are in the life/health areas. I am looking for reasonably priced online P&C training courses for newly licensed agents, looking to learn the basics of actual day-to-day P&C agent activities. Some just need an adjunct to what they are learning on-the-job in their agencies but others need to know the practicalities from scratch, as they are newly licensed in P&C. Some are coming from life/health backgrounds, looking to add P&C as another revenue source within existing operations. Wondering if you have come across any sources, as you conduct your life/health industry training? Thanks for any thoughts.
You might check with Mikey and BADTROUT. :yes:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/shawnmwalker.45144/

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/badtrout.17603/

Last edited:
Back