Question about part D

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a person retiring. She’s 67 and signed up for part A 2 years ago. We just got her part B for a June 1st effective date . I’ll get her on a plan for June 1st . My question is will the part D carrier send her a penalty letter asking her for proof she had credible coverage like she had to provide a credible coverage letter for Part B?

I have a person retiring. She’s 67 and signed up for part A 2 years ago. We just got her part B for a June 1st effective date . I’ll get her on a plan for June 1st . My question is will the part D carrier send her a penalty letter asking her for proof she had credible coverage like she had to provide a credible coverage letter for Part B?
The will send an addistion form, just need to sign and send in or go online to the pdp site and do it there

Several years ago my first Part D carrier did request it, but I was able to provide it over the phone to a carrier rep. No idea what happens today.

Back