Question On Partial Duals

QI-1des
QI is not full Medicaid . It can be the partial return of part B and help with their drugs . Thus the partial dual and not full dull . If they don’t need the dental it seems a csnp is better with some CO’s.

QI-1 does NOT pay a Part B premium- State
pays ALLof it. $144.60. It even pays a Part B premium with surcharge- the ones who accepted Part B late.

If you are running into a lot of QI1s you should adjust your marketing...

I’m an fe agent and that’s what i run into . People buying left and right off tv and I’m replacing it all.I spent 2 hrs on phone with United health care rep on phone last night who knew more than 10 regional directors I’ve talked with. United portal shows level 1-4 on lis . With Humana you must call in to get the levels.It’s very important to know for the clients copays on drugs.Also QI1 shows what percent of help a client gets and there is some cost sharing with copays and other things On partial duals

I’m an fe agent and that’s what i run into . People buying left and right off tv and I’m replacing it all.I spent 2 hrs on phone with United health care rep on phone last night who knew more than 10 regional directors I’ve talked with. United portal shows level 1-4 on lis . With Humana you must call in to get the levels.It’s very important to know for the clients copays on drugs.Also QI1 shows what percent of help a client gets and there is some cost sharing with copays and other things On partial duals
I standby what I said. You should adjust your marketing, aim your income levels a little higher. Its a lot easier to make money from people that have money.

For partials and duals they need no money . It’s free . Now I agree the loyalty isn’t there to the degree of Middle class . But these are people I’m marketing fe too . It’s an auxiliary business for me . If I can write 100 a yr and only lose 20% I figure in 5 yrs I can have 400 on the books and just maintain writing 60-80 a yr. I might try to pentrate the med sup mkt .

For partials and duals they need no money . It’s free . Now I agree the loyalty isn’t there to the degree of Middle class . But these are people I’m marketing fe too . It’s an auxiliary business for me . If I can write 100 a yr and only lose 20% I figure in 5 yrs I can have 400 on the books and just maintain writing 60-80 a yr. I might try to pentrate the med sup mkt .
you`re going to try to market medsupps to medicaid people?
*slaps forehead*
have fun with that...

Of course not . I’m talking about doing some Tele sales for regular people For med sup . I have zero interest in selling med advantage to middle class people . I only sell duals as all medical and rx’s paid for near 100% . It’d be a nightmare having 300 middle class med advantages . Calls all the time . I only sell PPO duals were what dr they go to is irrelevant as long as the dr accepts Medicaid which they obviously do . I’m out of there in 20 mins using Connecture .

Back