Rfp Response Format

Does anyone have a "standard" broker rfp response for that they use.
I have recently received a broker rfp questionnaire from a company. I google it and found that it is a standard form that the H.R. person copied. Does anyone have a standard format for responding to it, that you would be willing to share with me?

That is a tough one.

An RFP is really going to depend on what kind of groups you are chasing.

Small groups it's more of a marketing letter.

Large groups they will want to know detailed questions about you and your agency.

It is a large group. My main concern was how to address the response, what format to put it in. I hammered it out. I listed their question then followed it up with my answer. I am a small agency( and wish to remain that way) so some of the questions I had to put N/A, such as what is your ranking among carriers and benchmarking. Anyway thanks for the reply.

I was going to bid on a large case and they had hired a consultant to handle the RFP. She asked for 7 pages of information. I was only able to provide about 2 pages thus I did not get to bid. The current agent did on get to bid either.

This turned out to be a 6 page reply. Hopefully it was not an exercise in futility.

Some HR want long RFPs so they can justify their choice.

I understand why they do it but it makes it difficult for smaller outfit to bid.

Back