Set Up Recommendations? Dialer

EugeneM

Guru
100+ Post Club
So a new project came around.

30 person agency. Voluntary Benefits and Group. Really unique set up as all their agents are technically independent agents but they work together to service and do claims. They will also run larger employee count companies with multiple producers as to see all the employees. In terms of servicing they are great but their producers and new business practices could use an upgrade. I couldnt believe how much premium they write and they still call off paper and a hard phone... Each cube is just a phone no computer. Those agents would be lethal weapons with a dialer and some call tracking/pipeline management.

So I'm slowly going to put in some infrastructure. They are having a problem with stomping on the same leads and some dnc issues as they cant track their calls. Not to mention missed opportunities.

Was thinking of slapping computers in and running a Voip or Copperline dialer
(DID). I think im leaning towards copper as they use a powerfull but still wireless r6300 with a6200. Im not sure if wireless can support a voip system. Any thoughts, suggestions flame ill take it all ;)

Last edited:
If you can go with mobile dialer then, MySalesDialer is best in market. Functionalities are awesome. Handy in use, dashboard management system is unique. Allows to useskype for callings.
Efficient and effective.

Last edited:
Eugene - curious, what did you end up going with? FWIW I like CallFire plus business class DSL, Vonage, Plantronics wireless headset and computer.

Latest posts

Back