Signing Up Agents to a New Service

insuretechstartup

Hi All,

I am working on an insurance related service that connects agents with customers seeking insurance. We are trying to reach out to agents to sign up to our platform (for free) and provide quotes to customers who request them. I know this might sound like a lead aggregator - but there are quite a few differentiator's both on the customer and the agent side that are beneficial to both. Also - since we are still getting off the ground, the service is completely free.

My question to all agents here is - Whats the best way to sign you up? Initially - having one agent per state per carrier would be beneficial for both the agent and us.
Any help is much appreciated.

Hi All, I am working on an insurance related service that connects agents with customers seeking insurance. We are trying to reach out to agents to sign up to our platform (for free) and provide quotes to customers who request them. I know this might sound like a lead aggregator - but there are quite a few differentiator's both on the customer and the agent side that are beneficial to both. Also - since we are still getting off the ground, the service is completely free. My question to all agents here is - Whats the best way to sign you up? Initially - having one agent per state per carrier would be beneficial for both the agent and us. Any help is much appreciated.

I would be interested in learning more about your service.

Ah - new user here and hence completely missed your IM - I just replied back.

Do you think its ok if I ask in this forum for a list of agents who are interested in signing up for our service in beta mode? its free and its mutually beneficial.

Hi All,

I am working on an insurance related service that connects agents with customers seeking insurance. We are trying to reach out to agents to sign up to our platform (for free) and provide quotes to customers who request them. I know this might sound like a lead aggregator - but there are quite a few differentiator's both on the customer and the agent side that are beneficial to both. Also - since we are still getting off the ground, the service is completely free.

My question to all agents here is - Whats the best way to sign you up? Initially - having one agent per state per carrier would be beneficial for both the agent and us.
Any help is much appreciated.

Hello I am IA agent with A1 insurance in Michigan I write for a different insurance companies and think that what you're doing is a great idea and would love to help you with it if you have any questions you can send me a message thank you

sorry guys. Got knocked down with the flu last week and just coming back online. inslady, lindwood1 and marindependent - I will contact you today. Thanks a lot for offering to help.

Back