Small Group IMO or GA for FL?

I have been out selling small group benefits (mostly health insurance) for a few months now and am beginning to get some traction. I like B to B selling and am not bad at it, so I actually enjoy the "cold walking" aspect of it.

The agency I'm working with has been established by a friend from another industry and, though he's a good guy, he's an administrative nightmare at times. I'd like to look into my alternatives and I was curious if there's an IMO like Health Choice One for group health in Florida. All replies are appreciated.

I work with a GA in the Tampa area that may fit. Call me if you want more info - Dan 201.655.9891.

Just to update this topic, I have developed a very good working relationship with Rogers Benefits here in Orlando. They quote, will accompany you on presentations and enrollments and are generally very responsive and helpful. They only do BCBS and Aetna (and Principal, which is essentially only ancillaries), but they're very good at what they do.

Cheers,
Dave in Orlando

I have heard good things about Rogers but never used them. Never used Benefit Mall either, didn't see a need for their services, but I know agents who have used them and seem pleased.

Back