JoshE

Expert
Hello everyone, I have decided to write a small post to check interest and see who out of the potential Agents here would like to join our centralized service software, I am licensed as a P&C and Life & Health agent along with realtor and mortgage broker but passion is tech (build my first site at 11 years old). The software I am finalizing has very rich technological innovation compared to the competitors, very flexible with options and enterprise service offering.

If you need a reference (I can provide demo via skype or TeamViewer) you can think of my software as a mix between Gusto + Zenefits + Paycom + Healthsherpa+ Next Agency(Zywave)/Elynx + Email Marketing (possible depending on user configuration and needs/budget) + PBX/VOIP (possible depending on client's config requirements) + Cloud storage (depends on client's configuration requirement) + Slack (team communication) and some other custom integration = my software.

I am looking for agents or investors (if any have excess capital) to jump on the ecosystem now (Early Adopters). Any interest please put a post here or send me a PM. I am also doing CUSTOM integration for many national insurance companies or depending on early adopter's insurance quote needs and my FMO insurance carrier needs, I will not use any existing rater rather build my own with proprietary AI programming scripts. Having said that, this is a big undertaking software MAY have BUGS in beginning and could take some time (3-6month) to stabilized final developed version (been working on tech for 1.5 years now).

Thank you all, let me know if any questions.

I would like to do a follow-up to this... As we are looking primarily for customers or potential independent brokers/agents with more than 100 agents are welcome to request more info.

Our digital platform is extremely flexible can be used by the carrier, FMO, IMO, broker agency, and/or agent...

Send me a PM I can provide some video links for you to see the product before requesting a demo.

The product is updated 24 times a year (2 times a month). Any service and/or change can be requested and if the management of app deems it important enough upgrades can go to current live instances within 2-3 weeks timeframes.

Priority updates will always be 1) security 2) App bugs 3) Core service 4) add on services/ request.

We can hold monthly votes for the controversial updates/needs by the independent insurance community.

Last edited:
Hi! Just bumped into this thread and I’d say, cool to see some fellow insurance agents and insurtech enthusiasts! JoshE, your service software sounds like it's gonna be the real deal! Like seriously, a mix of Gusto, Zenefits, Paycom, and more?! That's wild! I'm definitely interested in learning more about it, so I'll hit you up with a PM.

Oh and by the way, for you and everybody who wants to catch the latest insurtech trends, check out an article I found: InsurTech Solutions: Effective Trends to Boost the Business. It's got some sick insights on boosting insurance biz with the latest tech trends. Make sure you use at least one in your software!

Hi! Just bumped into this thread and I’d say, cool to see some fellow insurance agents and insurtech enthusiasts! JoshE, your service software sounds like it's gonna be the real deal! Like seriously, a mix of Gusto, Zenefits, Paycom, and more?! That's wild! I'm definitely interested in learning more about it, so I'll hit you up with a PM.

Hello there
@Paul Denver if you're interested in getting a look behind the curtain of the App/ Framework/ Software as a Service

Use this link below to setup a quick video meeting /demo of the technology.
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Insured Suite & Family of Apps

Back