Spin how you may..

Haha.

And the same people ripping on MAPD people for buying into it, are the same people STILL buying into the notion that those centers of excellence are the end all be all. Why? bc of simple marketing that's been going on since Coca Cola and Cocaine broke out of the minds of some nutty mugs. No better than us perhaps, just believe that in their own mind. You know, do what's right, help the people, but lets not help ALL people, only the ones that fit into our mindset.

Me thinks some horizons need to be broadened.

Some people are still living in 1990 and using the same sales tactics many people have already evolutionized out of...
yeah, Mayo lost pretty much all credibility for me and a lot of other people during the pandemic...

Mayo says Hydroxychloroquine dont work, when it has been proven, beyond any reasonable doubt that it does:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Is hydroxychloroquine a treatment for COVID-19?

Mayo fired 700 employees for not getting an untested, and unproven vaccine:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Mayo Clinic fires 700 workers who failed to comply with Covid vaccine mandate

And then there's also this:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/09/wokeness-has-infected-the-mayo-clinic/

yeah, Mayo lost pretty much all credibility for me and a lot of other people during the pandemic...

Mayo says Hydroxychloroquine dont work, when it has been proven, beyond any reasonable doubt that it does:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Is hydroxychloroquine a treatment for COVID-19?

Mayo fired 700 employees for not getting an untested, and unproven vaccine:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Mayo Clinic fires 700 workers who failed to comply with Covid vaccine mandate

And then there's also this:
https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/09/wokeness-has-infected-the-mayo-clinic/

How dare you. (Insert Greta).

Haha.

And the same people ripping on MAPD people for buying into it, are the same people STILL buying into the notion that those centers of excellence are the end all be all. Why? bc of simple marketing that's been going on since Coca Cola and Cocaine broke out of the minds of some nutty mugs. No better than us perhaps, just believe that in their own mind. You know, do what's right, help the people, but lets not help ALL people, only the ones that fit into our mindset.

Me thinks some horizons need to be broadened.

Some people are still living in 1990 and using the same sales tactics many people have already evolutionized out of...

Mayo has been acting like they're a gift from God, for decades. Don't get me wrong, really good hospital (although I have lost ALL respect for them during the shamdemic and would never go there anymore), but people act like they're the only really good hospital on Earth. As you said, it's not 1990, anymore.

Tons of hospitals have caught up. At one time they were one of the few cutting edge and revolutionary hospitals, with the most brilliant minds. This is no longer the case.

There are now tons of hospitals that are just as good, if not better....especially for rare diseases......Cleveland Clinic, Rush (Chicago), University of Chicago, Cedar-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles), UCLA Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial (Evanston/Chicago), NYU Langone, Johns Hopkins (Baltimore), Vanderbilt Medical Center (Nashville)....and I could go on.

They act like they're doing the Lord's work and trying to protect you, but.....Ope! Only if you have the insurance plans that reimburse them the most. Otherwise, F*ck you...go die, peasant.

Mayo has been acting like they're a gift from God, for decades. Don't get me wrong, really good hospital (although I have lost ALL respect for them during the shamdemic and would never go there anymore), but people act like they're the only really good hospital on Earth. As you said, it's not 1990, anymore.

Tons of hospitals have caught up. At one time they were one of the few cutting edge and revolutionary hospitals, with the most brilliant minds. This is no longer the case.

There are now tons of hospitals that are just as good, if not better....especially for rare diseases......Cleveland Clinic, Rush (Chicago), University of Chicago, Cedar-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles), UCLA Medical Center, Northwestern Memorial (Evanston/Chicago), NYU Langone, Johns Hopkins (Baltimore), Vanderbilt Medical Center (Nashville)....and I could go on.

They act like they're doing the Lord's work and trying to protect you, but.....Ope! Only if you have the insurance plans that reimburse them the most. Otherwise, F*ck you...go die, peasant.
Right

If I get cancer where I live I'm driving 17 minutes from my garage to Karmanos -- owned by Mclaren who has it's own MAPD and Karmanos accepts probably 95% -- I could name dozens also but too tired from all the G/F flipping. So there's the closest one I'd go to in the event of cancer.

Last thing I'd want to do is go far when I'm sick if I have a great place in my neighborhood. My spouse likes to still say "oh Mayo this mayo that...."

Come on...shut up already this isn't the stone ages.

Right

If I get cancer where I live I'm driving 17 minutes from my garage to Karmanos -- owned by Mclaren who has it's own MAPD and Karmanos accepts probably 95% -- I could name dozens also but too tired from all the G/F flipping. So there's the closest one I'd go to in the event of cancer.

Last thing I'd want to do is go far when I'm sick if I have a great place in my neighborhood. My spouse likes to still say "oh Mayo this mayo that...."

Come on...shut up already this isn't the stone ages.
You teally tell her, "shut up already"? Or, are you just talking big where she can't hear you? ...:skeptical:

You teally tell her, "shut up already"? Or, are you just talking big where she can't hear you? ...:skeptical:
Yah I do talk to HIM that way. Bc he is ancient minded. Like some folks here. lol

Well that and he likes it when I talk to him that way.

You should hear what I say when he starts yappin about dental!!! I won't even type it in here. Shhhhh

Back