Targeted marketing lists for $50/month - no contract! YourListStore.com!

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Over four years ago I launched YourListStore.com to make targeted marketing lists easy for insurance agents to buy at an incredible price of $50/month with no contracts or extra fees. Since launch I'm thrilled that thousands of agents have been able to take advantage of this service and have access to a virtually unlimited amount of marketing data for just $50/month. We've made a lot of improvements to the system (mostly on the backend) and you can check us out at YourListStore.com!

Here are answers to some commonly asked questions:

What type of lists can I generate?

We have agents using our service for most lines of insurance including final expense, Medicare supplements, auto insurance, homeowners insurance, employee benefits, and more. Our telemarketing and mailing lists can be searched for consumers by age, income, homeowner status, property value, marital status, DNC status, and more! You can also search those by city, state, zip code, or county which lets you identify prospects in your local market! You can also search for businesses by industry type, number of employees, sales revenue, and of course by your market.

How many records can I get for $50/month?

Our current plan lets you download up to 5,000 records at a time and a total of 50,000 per month. If you need more, we do have high usage plans and can make a custom plan that works for you.

Are these lists of people that have asked about insurance or are they just lists of people I can call?

These are not internet leads nor are they people who have specifically asked to be contacted about insurance. With many types of leads (such as direct mail or internet leads), a lot of the people you'd reach out to are either being contacted by a multitude of other agents or may have forgotten altogether about a lead card they sent in.

Are these lists exclusive?

No they are not. Our database consists of over 220 million consumers and over 15 million businesses and are accessible through most list brokers, we are simply one of the most affordable options.

What is the data quality?

Out of ever 100 customers we get, 1-2 may have a complaint about data quality. That obviously doesn't mean we're 98% accurate, but it means that most of our customers are satisfied with the data quality. Because we get data from a variety of sources and the quality of data can vary from time to time and area to area, it's impossible to give a precise number. To put a rough number on it, we estimate the accuracy to generally be around 85% on telephones and 90% or better on addresses.

Are there contracts or cancellation fees?

Absolutely not. By default we do rebill automatically every month, but you can cancel any time you'd like. If you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle you will still have access to your account through the end of your billing cycle.

What if I don't use all 50,000 credits each month?

On our $50/month plan credits do not carry over from month to month, but on our higher usage plans they do.

Why is there a 50,000 record limit per month?

The whole point of the plan is to make targeted marketing data affordable for every agent/agency. If an individual is dialing it would be extremely difficult for them to effectively work more than 1,000 records a week so if you round up to 5 weeks in a month that puts it at 5,000, then we multiplied that by 10 which means even if you are a small agency, you should have all the data you can call for just $50/month.

What if I want a super sweet discount?

Use discount code "insforum" and you'll get $10 off your first month!

What if I have other questions?

Feel free to give us a call at 888.905.3282 or visit us at YourListStore.com!

Happy selling!

Just did an update on the consumer database. We also added a voter registration and cell phone filter. The cell phone search works great for ringless voicemail programs!

Currently offering two plans:

$50/month for up to 50,000 records per month.
$199/month for up to 10,000,000 records per month.

Just did a new update on YourListStore.com with fresh consumer data. Avoid the heat and call from home :)

Back