Time requirement for Part B submission to Medigap.

Doesn’t LD already have 3 dental plans?

Actually, now it is only 2. (You gotta stay current here!)

And I'm having a problem using the two I still have, I have had to cancel a cleaning 3 times since December because of respiratory problems.

Yeah, but what's 1 more.

The problem with multiple dental plans gets to be that you have to pay premium to cover 100% of 1 set of xrays, 2 cleanings and 2 exams with each policy you add. You are not just adding coverage for basic or major events with additional policies. (although I think BCBSKS dental coverage includes 2 xray sets each year, rather than the more common coverage for just 1 set with other carriers.)

I've read that one person had 12 Med Supps. That's just talking advantage of the elderly. I was captive back then, so I could only write one per person.
Is that a type of reason for plan feature standardization and a limit of one per customer?

Assuming you are talking about Excess Charges and the provider will not file the claim, its 12 months from Date of Service.

But not sure if the 12 months is TX or Federal, either.

"Normal" Medicare claim by a Part B Hospital provider, processed by CMS but not automatically crossed over to Medigap.

Right now I am going to go with 12 months for Medigap submission time.

Back