Top Annuity Producer Reveals All

In June things were tight. I made a huge sale the next month of a $789k annuity. The other post was my wife then live in gf who also uses my account she is in the business and made 75k.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Like I said I'm not challenge free! I like the us government have a spending problem! If only us advisers could take our own advice! If anyone here is in the fia biz we should talk.

So 33% of your production came from one sale? That's a nice sale but nothing to base anything on. If you would have missed that sale it would have made a huge difference in your year. That's a lot of pressure to make that sale.

Contract will either be street or .5 to 1% below street based on carrier. Taking 1% for a ton of support that you're NOT getting now is very reasonable. Yes I'm making good money but my goal is $1,000,000 a year. I can't do that without leverage.
Training agents gives me leverage.

Release will be granted if not happy after 90 days of coaching. Otherwise
Yes, you will write FIA with me for two years and have fun doing it.

You're right 33% came from one case.
I changed my marketing to appeal to the affluent.

Wouldn't you like to have a system to find giant annuities?

Are you saying after 90 days you can get released, if you don't you must stay for 2 years?

Contract will either be street or .5 to 1% below street based on carrier. Taking 1% for a ton of support that you're NOT getting now is very reasonable. Yes I'm making good money but my goal is $1,000,000 a year. I can't do that without leverage.
Training agents gives me leverage.

You're right 33% came from one case.
I changed my marketing to appeal to the affluent.

Wouldn't you like to have a system to find giant annuities?

Who wouldn't want a system to find giant annuities? I'm not knocking your production because it is good but how can you be comfortable knowing that one sale can make or break you?

Latest posts

Back