TRIA on General Liability

Thanks for replies everyone, I really appreciate it. I will read the article and let you know my thoughts.

Wow I never thought of that. What happens if the TRIA covered event happens at your place or was carried out by a covered employee. There all kinds of unknowns here I didn't realize existed. Funny how you look at a coverage and think " how the hell does that mean anything?" Well, here we are LOL

Wow I never thought of that. What happens if the TRIA covered event happens at your place or was carried out by a covered employee. There all kinds of unknowns here I didn't realize existed. Funny how you look at a coverage and think " how the hell does that mean anything?" Well, here we are LOL

Yeah, think about the company that sold Timothy McVeigh the fertilizer, or Ted Kaczynski his typewriter. Or imagine the company that employs the airport screeners that allowed the 9-11 hijackers on the planes.

Wow the the Oklahoma thing must had been a cluster flip. I'm curious to see the court complaints on that one....

Back