USAA vs Geico

babbles

So my son has auto with USAA but geico gave him a quote $112 lower, which would you take?? it looks like USAA offers more coverage for their price

it looks like USAA offers more coverage for their price

Then don't make a decision just based on price. If you want the better coverage stick with USAA. If you are satisfied with lesser coverage then switch to GEICO.

You don't need an agent to figure that out since you already recognize the difference.

BTW, what ARE the differences?

So my son has auto with USAA but geico gave him a quote $112 lower, which would you take?? it looks like USAA offers more coverage for their price

There's no way for anybody to properly advise based upon your info. Both companies seem to be good, solid insurers to do business with.

We need details from both quotes:
-How much Liability Coverage
-Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage? If so, how much?
-Medical Coverage? If so, how much?
-Comprehensive/Other Than Collision Coverage? If so, what is the deductible?
-Collision Coverage? If so, what is the deductible?
-Loss of Use/Car Rental Coverage? If so, how much per day and per occurrence?
-Glass Coverage?
-Towing/Roadside Service Coverage?
-New Car Replacement Coverage? If so, how many years does it last? What % will it insurer pay beyond what was originally paid for the new car?
-New Replacement Parts Coverage? If so, at what age of the vehicle will it end?
-GAP Coverage? If so, how many years does it last?
-Accident Forgiveness Coverage?
-Accidental Death/Dismemberment Coverage? If so, how much?

I have seen that USAA's pricing can be ridiculous depending on the state that you reside in. I got insured through USAA as soon as I separated from active duty and luckily have never had to think of switching.

Back