War Stories from the Field

Depends on if she can afford me. I charge either by the hour or by the pound. And extra if I have to go TO the pound.

Well let's see...800lbs. X .25 a lb. = $200. If you last an hour that's $200 an hour...1/2 hour is $400 an hour. You might prefer to not last more than 15 minutes with an 800 pounder. That's figures out to $800 an hour. Not bad, but don't let her on top or on your face...you might not survive. :confused:

Don't forget to write her a Gerber policy.

Well let's see...800lbs. X .25 a lb. = $200. If you last an hour that's $200 an hour...1/2 hour is $400 an hour. You might prefer to not last more than 15 minutes with an 800 pounder. That's figures out to $800 an hour. Not bad, but don't let her on top or on your face...you might not survive. :confused:

Don't forget to write her a Gerber policy.

Lol reminds me of this video.
https://youtu.be/P-hUV9yhqgY

*WARNING VERY VULGAR*

I once had a dog bite my tire and flatten it. Needless to say I was not getting out of the truck until the owner came out. Oh and you guessed right the owner did not offer to pay for the $150 tire.

I was signing up a guy for a Drug Plan and asked for his Voided check. He refused and said, "It was the Anti-Christ!!!". I looked at his wife and she just shook her head.

She signed up on Auto Bank Draft and he writes a check quarterly.

Had a referral a couple of months ago, worst trailer I've ever been in. Cat piss, and no where to sit, you know the scene.

Got home feeling good about helping them with medicaid, did a quick google search to confirm address, and a the male pops up a serious sex offender, all kinds of different pictures.

Now I know why they lived in the middle of no where and why someone else administered his SS check.

Creepy.

Back