Website for sale (complete w/ content) 10yrs+ ETC

InsuranceMan3

Hello,
wow haven't been on here for a very very long time! been so long for instance, can't remember the 'ole guy's name but he offered medicare supplement contracts, super nice down to earth, friendly and helpful type guy, was my favorite 'Dude' on here and super good to work with.......... but then something might have happened to him (health deteriorated, etc) and his wife might have picked up for him........................ there was also another guy who was a rockstar and character and not sure he's still around here or not !!!!

anyway

Stopped selling insurance years ago but have kept my domain and website up on google.......... been paying for it for years, the domain is over 10 years old ( believe at least, maybe more)

good website w/ ***great*** domain....... already set up and complete w/ links...... and had both health and life insurance quote engine on it....... and can easily be updated with whatever is being used today...... complete professional looking website that is more than adequate.

Not going to post the domain until know it's ok to do, not sure of the rules, or just contact me privately if that's ok.

Being that I'm just new coming back here after years of not participating, not sure (but guessing!!?!!) that not supposed to be posting something for sale and if that's the case I know the forum police will come in the middle of the night and throw me out of bed and put the cuffs on...... will be shown in the next episode of COPS (is that show still running? lol) being removed from my bed wearing nothing but my skivies along w/ ankle and wrist cuffs being skuffled out to the squad car.

If it's ok to post domain please let me know.

Hope everyone is kicking but in insurance sales, I know it's a dog eat dog world and *tough* to succeed in....... truly wish the BEST for all of you = get out and kick some AZZ! was around when one could make good money selling health insurance, before things changed w/ insurance companies (commissions etc)

This business name (and domain) is still listed on the BBB website (Better Business Bureau) when searching the domain name. Shown as having been in business 11 years and w/ an ***A+*** rating and no complaints. We were originally BBB members.

Not going to post the domain until know it's ok to do, not sure of the rules, or just contact me privately if that's ok.

I know the forum police will come in the middle of the night and throw me out of bed and put the cuffs on...... will be shown in the next episode of COPS (is that show still running? lol) being removed from my bed wearing nothing but my skivies along w/ ankle and wrist cuffs being skuffled out to the squad car.

If it's ok to post domain please let me know.
Go ahead and post the link to your website. :policeman:

This business name (and domain) is still listed on the BBB website (Better Business Bureau) when searching the domain name. Shown as having been in business 11 years and w/ an ***A+*** rating and no complaints. We were originally BBB members.

the old Man was Frank Stastny. He died a few years back. Very suddenly. Also sold a nice database software that went with him.

the rock star was Rob hmmm? Can’t remember Rob’s last name. He’s out of the insurance biz now. Some of the old guys are still around but mainly new blood.

Yes, Frank Stastney and Rob the rock star (drummer from NY)!

Still not sure about posting the domain to this thread (despite attempts to get me banned!!! :policeman::noteworthy::policeman: )

Here's a quote from Frank ( mentioned above RIP):that he taught me and will never forget...

in order to succeed in insurance industry (well supps specifically in Frank's case)

one must learn how to "give good phone"
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Last edited:
if anyone is interested in a domain w/ A+ rating on BBB Better Business Bureau (domain and Business name are exact same name and domain is also listed on BBB website)...........

so website has been around on the web for quite some time, domain name is approximately 10+ years old........ wouldn't take much SEO to get it rocking again and at least it has some *good* links already (BBB etc etc ETC)

in other words, this is a professional looking website w/ life and health quote engines embedded on them already (which will need to be updated)....... all professionally designed content included (privacy statement, careers page, etc), can either use it as it is....... scrap it and design your own or pay someone to design a new one......... more than adequate to get started and wouldn't take much 'tinkering' to personalize it for your specific needs....... I can show how to modify and make updates to web design (quickly*and*easily) w/out having to pay someone to do it for you

pm me for it if interested, if forum moderators let me know it's ok to post then will go ahead and post it to this thread.

Back