What Companies To Avoid 2 Year Wait?

I still think categories matter. compared to fully underwritten plans with blood tests/etc, kskj might be overpriced, but that is not a fair comparison.

I feel extremely competitive given what is available by phone (combined with KSKJ being on an agent freeze).

I’m not talking about FU.
I’m talking about FE.

when you pay too much you don’t get more. You simply paid too much.

price buster

Is Christian Fidelity still out there? I seem to remember they were the price buster years ago. But agents only used them when they had to because of comp. Oxford company I believe.

price buster

Is Christian Fidelity still out there? I seem to remember they were the price buster years ago. But agents only used them when they had to because of comp. Oxford company I believe.

They are. I've used them some. But they don't allow replacements here so I can't use them in Ky. Except in non replacement situations. And I do sometimes. But they are not better priced than KSKJ in most cases. The 2 I've written this year were current KSKJ clients adding coverage.

I do know about them. But, in my defense, the poster used the word "contestability" which has a very specific "legal" meaning in life insurance.
I blame the poster for my error. :yes:

While, at my age, I confess to an occasional McConnell moment, this wasn't one of them.
:arghh:
Oops! My bad! The OP did say “contestability”. I guess I’m the one having a McConnell moment! I’m gonna call the doctor in a minute!:wacko:

I’m not talking about FU.
I’m talking about FE.

when you pay too much you don’t get more. You simply paid too much.

I get your point. If your 'main company' is also considered a price buster that makes everything a lot easier.

A lot of time agents get hung up on the missing commission %, but in theory you should sell more if you have cheaper options, assuming the persistency stays the same (worst case/obviously that should go up too)

Once that new product comes out and I can fully transition from AmAm/CICA to hopefully KSKJ/CICA, I'm positive closing % would go up enough to offset the 15-20% missing commission.

I get your point. If your 'main company' is also considered a price buster that makes everything a lot easier.

A lot of time agents get hung up on the missing commission %, but in theory you should sell more if you have cheaper options, assuming the persistency stays the same (worst case/obviously that should go up too)

Once that new product comes out and I can fully transition from AmAm/CICA to hopefully KSKJ/CICA, I'm positive closing % would go up enough to offset the 15-20% missing commission.

KSKJ is my lowest commission company. But I make more money writing KSKJ.

Back