What Happens When a Health Plan Has No Limits? An Acupuncturist Earns $677 a Session.

A privately-funded pension (like Teamsters) is one thing, but when tax dollars are involved, there's no accountability to be found, because (Democrat) politicians need to pander to get votes, and it isn't their money, and they come and go.

This creates a HUGE accountability problem, and taxpayers are always left footing the ever-increasing bill. It has to stop somewhere. Public union employees are some of the most entitled and pampered people on the planet, and all they seem to do is piss and moan.

I think most of them have absolutely no clue about how much money they REALLY make, when you factor in the cost of all their free (or nearly free) benefits.
I understand your frustration, but in all fairness it is not exclusive to democrats, they all do it to a certain degree.

I understand your frustration, but in all fairness it is not exclusive to democrats, they all do it to a certain degree.

I understand they both pander to get votes, to some degree, but that isn't the main idea of what I'm talking about. The main point is, Democrats are the party that panders to give away our tax dollars to government employees, with reckless abandon.

Back