What License is Required for P+C?

Mah,

If you want to sell auto and homeowner's insurance, you'll need to take a 52 hour course and pass the state test for P&C. It does not pay as well as life insurance as far as first year commission but once you have a large book of business in P&C, it pays off.

I suggest you stick to life or P&C but not do both since you aren't familiar with either of them at this moment. You are going to spread yourself too thin. Learn one product at a time. Plus, getting contracts for P&C is much, much harder than life.

Mah,

If you want to sell auto and homeowner's insurance, you'll need to take a 52 hour course and pass the state test for P&C. It does not pay as well as life insurance as far as first year commission but once you have a large book of business in P&C, it pays off.

I suggest you stick to life or P&C but not do both since you aren't familiar with either of them at this moment. You are going to spread yourself too thin. Learn one product at a time. Plus, getting contracts for P&C is much, much harder than life.
I think I will stick to life and health. I know health doesn't pay much, but soon it will be required like auto insurance so it adds up.

Thank you all.

Back