What types of software?

RMN19

Expert
I am exploring the possibility of sell insurance. I know zero about the industry, however.

What types of software is typically needed?

I am assuming some kind of CRM. Is/are there insurance-specific CRMs that you use?

Auto-dialers?

I don't know what line or what type of leads or If doing in the home or over the phone sales.

However, you can use the search bar to read on dif CRM threads and other software threads and get a good education on function to find what might be a right fit for you

I don't know what line or what type of leads or If doing in the home or over the phone sales.

However, you can use the search bar to read on dif CRM threads and other software threads and get a good education on function to find what might be a right fit for you
Yeah...you're right.

This question is only answerable if we know lines/lead acquisition/etc.

CRM is still a must though.

Yeah...you're right.

This question is only answerable if we know lines/lead acquisition/etc.

CRM is still a must though.

I'm just tire kicking. I am pretty sure I want to sell Medigap, at this point.

Is there a special CRM that agents use? I have used Zoho (for my web business) for the last few years and I am pretty happy with it.

Is there a special CRM that agents use? I have used Zoho (for my web business) for the last few years and I am pretty happy with it.
I personally use Zoho as well for client management. There are CRMs build specifically for insurance but it's hard to beat Zoho for its customization.

You can search the forums for CRM and pull up quite a few discussions.

Spoiler: No one can agree on the best one...

If you're just starting out radius bob is decent and inexpensive, After your at it for a while if you have more need for capability in one are or another you can shop more spacificly later

I do phone sales and work a good amount of leads and have one more geared towards that now, However, if you had a different model or dif way you run leads Differently, Ie in-home appointments, Or dif type of leads, worked differently, you may not need more or need something different than me.You may do more on social media and such

A lot of dif CRM's have dif strong and weak points, I don't think there is anything like a one size fits all or a perfect solution

Latest posts

Back