What annoys you the most?

DeathOnCall

What annoys you the most about other insurance agents and Financial Advisors? Ill go first!

!; Complaining about being broke (your fault you are Lazy)
2: Laziness (Your broke because your Lazy)
3: Complaining of Charge Backs (we all get them), and complaining this is why your broke.

I prefer replies from people who are actually producers.

What annoys you the most about other insurance agents and Financial Advisors? Ill go first!

3: Complaining of Charge Backs (we all get them), and complaining this is why your broke.

Misuse of the exclamation mark, semicolon, using "your" instead or "you're", and capitalizing words that don't need to be capitalized.:biggrin:

People that just bitch about other people that they do not even know. Oh, and heaven help us if they get on your Facebook feed.

Misuse of the exclamation mark, semicolon, using "your" instead or "you're", and capitalizing words that don't need to be capitalized.:biggrin:
In the grand scheme of things, those seem to be mighty minor things to choose to get irritated about. Try cancer. Heart disease, renal failure, death of a loved one. Now those things can be annoying because you have no control over them. The things you are talking about can be easily controlled with the click of a mouse.

In the grand scheme of things, those seem to be mighty minor things to choose to get irritated about. Try cancer. Heart disease, renal failure, death of a loved one. Now those things can be annoying because you have no control over them. The things you are talking about can be easily controlled with the click of a mouse.

Right, I 100% agree. But the op is creating a thread complaining about the behavior of other agents, while he himself creates a post filled with spelling and grammar mistakes.

Back