Which Online CE Company Do You Prefer?

R. Paul Aguirre

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I just took a great 15 hour annuity CE course from Quest, in the few hours it took me to do the course I learned more than I did sitting in a "class room" for my 8 hour annuities training required by the state. Kaplan however has this pay $59 and you get all the CE your little heart could want for a year program. I really liked the Quest setup, have any of you used Kaplan and really liked it?

I just took a great 15 hour annuity CE course from Quest, in the few hours it took me to do the course I learned more than I did sitting in a "class room" for my 8 hour annuities training required by the state. Kaplan however has this pay $59 and you get all the CE your little heart could want for a year program. I really liked the Quest setup, have any of you used Kaplan and really liked it?

Rosenthal Financial Services <--- I have vouchers for $13 a class from webce. So I can give a big discount on C.E.

Just email me for more details. I have about 20 vouchers left right now.

WebCE I like. Easy to use and at great price. 15 hours and I get a discount from using them previously!

How much do you want for 5 of them and when do they expire?

I can do any class they offer for $13 each on paypal or other options.

I have about 21 vouchers left right now. This is over 50% off webce prices.

Just contact me for more info.

Back