Wiseradvisor

mbready

I am thinking about possibly using wiseradvisor.com, and I was wondering if any of you have ever tried it. I have used ABCLeads (didn't get one person who even remembered looking for insurance) and NetQuote (which actually kind of worked for me, but I got sick of the mass amount of leads). The guy at wiseradvisor told me that I would have to compete with at most 3 other agents, but the NetQuote guy told me that too (which turned out to be BS). Just wondering who else has tried this, and is it worth it.

I have used wiseradviser with mixed results. But for investment not insurance leads.

The leads are mostly real but as with many hard to contact usually get their voicemail. They now have an annual fee from $349/year option and leads only to go one other besides you. But leads are $65+ depending on category. Other options with a six month fee of $1700 but still pay a lead fee. Way too expensive but given priority of leads in your area.

A few years ago did get a few good clients, but than gave up on them for the last year - but may try again at least test 10-20 leads.

I am thinking about possibly using wiseradvisor.com, and I was wondering if any of you have ever tried it. I have used ABCLeads (didn't get one person who even remembered looking for insurance) and NetQuote (which actually kind of worked for me, but I got sick of the mass amount of leads). The guy at wiseradvisor told me that I would have to compete with at most 3 other agents, but the NetQuote guy told me that too (which turned out to be BS). Just wondering who else has tried this, and is it worth it.

Welcome to the forum. Why don't you introduce yourself?

stop using internet leads.....they will never consistently pay off. there are sooooooo many better, more consistent ways to get and make fresh contacts you dont share.....

you wont here much about it here or anywhere else for free..They wont give up their #1 fishin hole.

Back