Workers Comp Leads

NELSON

Hi, I am a Farmers Agent in California and want to grow my business selling workers comp insurance. Any body know of a good lead generation company for me ?

I use netquote. I have written one out of 10 Leads so far.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Used to be Farners agent. Good luck with them.I recently subscribed to Netquote. I closed one out of 10 leads so far.Not that great!

Last edited:
I also use NetQuote for work comp leads and close about 1 out of 6 over the last 12 months. I usually call them within 5 minutes of receiving the lead and almost always get them on the phone. In addition to quoting work comp I try to cross sell the business policy as well as health insurance. This helps by making them believe you can be a one stop service for all of their insurance needs. Also makes you more money.

I like

workcompleads dot com
Its $2.50 a lead but you get all the details and you can get it in a spreadsheet so I can have my assistant set up a meeting right before the renewal date. Worked out good for me.:1smile:

Spam is on the menu today.

I see what you are saying but Charlie has been around awhile... maybe not on this site but he is a legit source for industry specific telemarketing.

To answer the original question... In CA we can order lists from Compline or order contractors lists and cross check them with the CSLB. The most effective way is to telemarket and create a database of X dates, carriers, current agent, etc. It takes some time but it is very effective when a carrier raises rates or withdraws from the market... or an agent or agency are going through a transition. There is no really easy way to build an accurate database of prospects.

Last edited:
Back