You think I was exaggerating about chaos coming . Listen to agent boost podcast . WOW

This whole “we give you expensive technology” junk is wearing on me.

These tools aren’t that expensive per agent. If FMO’s stopped paying the fees, agents would pay them. They’d pay like $40 a month and $10 an app. Probably less, and carriers would probably subsidize because there’s value to the administrative efficiency of e-apps.

Not saying FMO’s are good or bad but you’re a r&tard if you think these guys are paying millions to these platforms on your behalf. They earn $200 + soft money per app. You get the equivalent of $12 an app in free commodity technology.

A call center with 100 agents is paying like $25,000 per year for agency plus $8/app. Hardly material.

Ohh no I absolutely believe this AEP will be a horror

Never disagreed with you,

1 it was due we have been on a sugar high for last few years
2 Inflation reduction act has brought it down even way more then it would have naturally

This year is going to be a mess, but after will start to build a book stronger

But here is going to the biggest problem is most will not like what they hear, and not truly believe it

You are going to spend an hour or so with many that are only going to say I am going to keep shopping because they believe they will still find better
Until reality hits

Ohh no I absolutely believe this AEP will be a horror

Never disagreed with you,

1 it was due we have been on a sugar high for last few years
2 Inflation reduction act has brought it down even way more then it would have naturally

This year is going to be a mess, but after will start to build a book stronger

But here is going to the biggest problem is most will not like what they hear, and not truly believe it

You are going to spend an hour or so with many that are only going to say I am going to keep shopping because they believe they will still find better
Until reality hits
Bullet on . Thats the real problem . So the last 5-7 yrs things only got better yr but yr so complacency to move . So let’s say aep you call your clients and explain everything and find them the best available plan . That’s 2-3 months between when you sign them up and the first time they hit pharmacy or drs house and reality hits . Rx deductible or higher copays . Yes you explained everything but it goes in when ear and out the other . They will be unhappy . Some will call you to bitch and some will take that call from the telemarketer and be very open to switch . Sure you thought they were loyal but moneys money and some clients will think there’s better out there . Agents need to be very cautious . Complaints to carriers will soar in 25 . “ My agent didn’t tell me about the $590 copay , my agent didn’t tell me my dr fee was going up to $40 “ . The days of just milking renewals is over . You’ll have to actively move people to keep you book . There will be much dissatisfaction with CO’s from members and people will be open to moving .

Bullet on . Thats the real problem . So the last 5-7 yrs things only got better yr but yr so complacency to move . So let’s say aep you call your clients and explain everything and find them the best available plan . That’s 2-3 months between when you sign them up and the first time they hit pharmacy or drs house and reality hits . Rx deductible or higher copays . Yes you explained everything but it goes in when ear and out the other . They will be unhappy . Some will call you to bitch and some will take that call from the telemarketer and be very open to switch . Sure you thought they were loyal but moneys money and some clients will think there’s better out there . Agents need to be very cautious . Complaints to carriers will soar in 25 . “ My agent didn’t tell me about the $590 copay , my agent didn’t tell me my dr fee was going up to $40 “ . The days of just milking renewals is over . You’ll have to actively move people to keep you book . There will be much dissatisfaction with CO’s from members and people will be open to moving .

The thing that concerns me the most is what they said about VPN or whatever benefits

You might have some dental in this plan IF you qualify you just need to get the plan and see
it is a possible benefit depending

Sounds kind of like the benefit you get x amount grocery IF you have certain conditions

Find out in the evidence of coverage God knows where because its not actually listed in the table of context

I have one right now with devoted I am having my assistant call today because how do I know if fibromyalgia is a qualifying condition

Who is going to do that for dental and vision and whatever

lots of complaints from people who did not get the benefit

The thing that concerns me the most is what they said about VPN or whatever benefits

You might have some dental in this plan IF you qualify you just need to get the plan and see
it is a possible benefit depending

Sounds kind of like the benefit you get x amount grocery IF you have certain conditions

Find out in the evidence of coverage God knows where because its not actually listed in the table of context

I have one right now with devoted I am having my assistant call today because how do I know if fibromyalgia is a qualifying condition

Who is going to do that for dental and vision and whatever

lots of complaints from people who did not get the benefit

The chronic conditions eligible for the food cards (SSBCI Benefits) are written into law. You can see the eligible conditions here:

The chronic conditions eligible for the food cards (SSBCI Benefits) are written into law. You can see the eligible conditions here:

That's clever clearly they are not all the same this couple is getting it from Humana He is no issue heart and diabetes

But the wife what Fibro, not on this lsit but was qualified thought Humana

How do I know without contacting Devoted if it is on devoted clearly not accepted with cleaver though

Latest posts

Back