Your Family

I'm waiting for Obama to take care of me. He's already paying damn near everyone's mortgage and helped people buy cars they can't afford.

I'm standing behind change you can believe in.

Rick
, ship that

Yeah, that's rich. Let's take perfectly good cars, destroy them, and then subsidize.
These Chins are going to pull the plug when they realize that we can't manufacture goods to trade with them.
Who cares? As long as we can prop this up long enough for Obomination to get a second term?
I swear to god, I want to see this come full circle. Because I've been a self absorbed penny concerned if not pinch'n beeyatch, not to mention a workaholic for many years I'll be just fine. That is of course unless our govt. goes all Cuban on me and commandeers my sheet for the good of the state.
From my cold dead hands you {_(&%&(%#)_%^*).

Hmmm.
Haven't read such desperation from you in a while.
Guess you should have been more frugal before you garnered yourself a pre ex ... was it gout from all that Napa Valley vino?:D

P.S.
What time zone you liv'n in douche?
61% (and rising) of the population is AGAINST OMBUMMER care.
Us neos be as snug as a bug babe.
Me and my clan ... F the rest y'all.

Last edited:
Blue Shield 4000 HSA, $496 a month just for me. Because of a medical issue I'm locked into this plan as no one else will UW me.

I'm standing behind the current system that Rick makes a six-figure income in because it is obviously the very best and most cost effective system for everyone in this nation. Rick is right on. We don't need no stinkin' change.

How have you found the claims approval process with the Blue Shield 4000 HSA? More restrictive/more denials of coverage than PPO plans, or about the same?

Back