1,000+ Large Group in NY Medicare Plans?

Does anyone know if there are any insurers for a New York group that would offer a group Medicare Advantage plan to the group's 1,000+ retirees? The group mentioned something pertaining to "The Golden Takeover of Medicare Plans" I never heard of that, but I am assuming they are talking about Medicare Advantage.

How about on the Medicare supplement side? Does anyone know of any insurers that will offer a Medicare supplement plan to a group of 1,000+ retirees?

I believe the premiums, for the retirees, are being paid by the employer, but I am not totally certain

Thanks in advance for the help!

Does anyone know if there are any insurers for a New York group that would offer a group Medicare Advantage plan to the group's 1,000+ retirees? The group mentioned something pertaining to "The Golden Takeover of Medicare Plans" I never heard of that, but I am assuming they are talking about Medicare Advantage.

How about on the Medicare supplement side? Does anyone know of any insurers that will offer a Medicare supplement plan to a group of 1,000+ retirees?

I believe the premiums, for the retirees, are being paid by the employer, but I am not totally certain

Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm checking in on this for you, but yes, there are several companies that will do this.

HealthNow NY, Mutual of Omaha, and UHC are the ones I know of right now that will. It would be on a list bill.

Aetna can be pretty helpful in situations like this. Any reason to not do a group MA plan? They can custom tailor the benefits to make it like a supp, but can also include the rx coverage.

Back