1 Million with No Exam and No Aps's with Principal

pdoyle

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
With Principal, your clients (ages 18 – 60) can get upto $1,000,000 of life insurance at Super Preferred or Preferred nontobacco rates.

No product restrictions. The entireportfolio of Term and Permanent products is available from this A+ ratedcarrier with very competitive premium rates.

We are one of only 4 IMO's that can currently offer this new program to you for your clients.

THE DETAILS:

· Up toa $1,000,000 Death Benefit

· NO BLOOD, NO URINE, NOPARAMED, NO MEDICAL RECORDS!

· Super Preferred Ratesand Preferred rates are available!

· FULL COMMISSIONS!

· Term orPermanent (Including GUL)

· A+ Rated by AM Best

· Issued in 2 Days!

· Commissions PaidImmediately!

Interested in knowingmore? Do you have a case to discuss? Send an email to [email protected] with phone number or call me at 800-295-8864.

With Principal, your clients (ages 18 – 60) can get upto $1,000,000 of life insurance at Super Preferred or Preferred nontobacco rates.

No product restrictions. The entireportfolio of Term and Permanent products is available from this A+ ratedcarrier with very competitive premium rates.

We are one of only 4 IMO's that can currently offer this new program to you for your clients.

THE DETAILS:

· Up toa $1,000,000 Death Benefit

· NO BLOOD, NO URINE, NOPARAMED, NO MEDICAL RECORDS!

· Super Preferred Ratesand Preferred rates are available!

· FULL COMMISSIONS!

· Term orPermanent (Including GUL)

· A+ Rated by AM Best

· Issued in 2 Days!

· Commissions PaidImmediately!

Interested in knowingmore? Do you have a case to discuss? Send an email to [email protected] with phone number or call me at 800-295-8864.

Is this program available in NY?

Obviously it is too good to be true. If it is not

Can you give true facts and example of which carriers are you using with name of products and
Quote for 40 year male with diabetic for 30 year term or UL for 1 million

Can you give true facts and example of which carriers are you using with name of products and

He gave a carrier name (Principal) which is a very solid company.

I was not aware of a program like this outside of their external conversion program so I too would love to hear an answer (not necessarily about the diabetes portion but just in general).

this program with Principal is for your preferred / preferred best clients only.
They do a phone interview, Check MIB, MVR and pharmaceutical hx. If client isn't a true preferred they can come back and ask for an exam and/or medical records.

We have done about 50 of these and all but 7 have been issued in 72 hours. One of our cases was approved and issued in less than 24 hours.

This program is NOT for standard/substandard clients.

Back