14% of Nursing Home Entrants Had LTCI

originally posted by ltcadviser

Arthur, Allianz Generation Protector was a good contract, and it was priced very well at the Preferred health bands. Whether or not policies were less premium than Allianz years ago is somewhat irrelevant now because the rate increases are the most important issue which determines a policy's long term value. Allianz has actually treated policyholders decently compared to other unnamed underwriters.

Jack,
I agree, I stated that Allianz offered a good policy and I personally sold a number of them.

In NY, we've only had one rate increase of 10% and that was last year.

Personally, I was always a big fan of 100% cash-benefit policies.
MedAmerica, MetLife, Unum & Pru. Most of my cash benefit policies were with MedAmerica, although I personally own a policy from Unum.

originally posted by ltcadviser

Jack,
I agree, I stated that Allianz offered a good policy and I personally sold a number of them.

In NY, we've only had one rate increase of 10% and that was last year.

Personally, I was always a big fan of 100% cash-benefit policies.
MedAmerica, MetLife, Unum & Pru. Most of my cash benefit policies were with MedAmerica, although I personally own a policy from Unum.

Yup, cash, 5% compound no cap, and a 10 Pay. . The good old days.

Yes, you are all correct. I should not be posting here.

you've been misrepresenting LTC insurance to consumers. You may want to brush up on the regulations so that you don't continue to make false statements about LTCi to consumers.

Back