1st Century Mortgage Homeowner Leads.

I just got off the phone with a rep. from 1st Century Mortgage. He's offering to send me up to 45 exclusive homeowner leads/month for clients that are refinancing or purchasing a new home. The cost is only $8/lead. Everything sounds too good to be true. I called the two referrals (of other agents) they gave me. I get the feeling that the referrals aren't real agents... Anyway, does anyone have any experience with 1st Century? Good? Bad? I'd appreciate any feedback.

I just got off the phone with a rep. from 1st Century Mortgage. He's offering to send me up to 45 exclusive homeowner leads/month for clients that are refinancing or purchasing a new home. The cost is only $8/lead. Everything sounds too good to be true. I called the two referrals (of other agents) they gave me. I get the feeling that the referrals aren't real agents... Anyway, does anyone have any experience with 1st Century? Good? Bad? I'd appreciate any feedback.

for some reason I'm having trouble posting the link to rip off reports...do a google search of this company name...I have never used them.

Hey Peter,

Thanks for the "heads up". I just spent some time on google and it looks like they're a total scam.

I'm going to take that $360+ I just saved by not getting involved and go buy myself a beer and squirrel away the rest.

I'm not sure why I didn't try Google first. It must be Friday.

Try scrubbing lead vendors/businesses with the BBB

You can get an "OK" idea of them by checking to see if they have any active complaints.

I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts on record yet but just google BBB find business reviews.

IF nothing else, just go down to the court house and look in the deed book. It has everyone that just bought a new home in there.

OLD SCHOOL !!!

Back