1st Post. Sacramento, CA Farmers Agent saying hello

Hello Fellow FIG Agent,

Would like to discuss Marketing ideas with you.

email me at [email protected]

Gary

Weary of your presence I am. Of what offerings do you bring? A free exchange of ideas would bring glee to me, but no extra marketing money for many moons do I have. Now that you know this, are the marketing ideas still an item to discuss?

Hi norcalinsurance,
I'm newly licensed Nationwide agent in Elk Grove, CA. My wife is a Liability Supervisor with Farmers and we've been with them for the last five years. It's a great company

Insuredbyme disappeared it seems. Very curious.

Superfly- Welcome to the Forum & Farmers. It is a great company, and it does get negative headlines from time to time because it is such a large company. Nobody or company is perfect, but Farmers is great to work for!

Write commercial, even though Farmers will want you to focus on personal lines. You will not be able to put food on the table writing only personal lines, unless you have a nest egg to draw from.

Don't be afraid of commercial!

At least here, Farmers does not write commercial nor do they write farm & ranch. I had a non farmers broker for the commercial and got laughed at by the real farmers when I told them I couldn't write their farm policies.

The money at Farmers is in the non farmers product lines. ;)

Last edited:
Back