$200,000 Mclaren - Where to Go?

Maybe Hagerty but I'm sure the preferred carriers you have may take it at a decent price

So the insured claims State Farm quoted him under $2,000/year for full coverage on this car while Hagerty is at $7,000/year and Progressive stated value at $3,500/year. Long story short this is a trouble client so I told him I think he's best taking start farm.

None of my preferred carriers will take this car.

So the insured claims State Farm quoted him under $2,000/year for full coverage on this car while Hagerty is at $7,000/year and Progressive stated value at $3,500/year. Long story short this is a trouble client so I told him I think he's best taking start farm.

None of my preferred carriers will take this car.

you probably already know this but stated value on a progressive policy is just an empty number they don't agree to insure a car for any more than actual cash value

So the insured claims State Farm quoted him under $2,000/year for full coverage on this car while Hagerty is at $7,000/year and Progressive stated value at $3,500/year. Long story short this is a trouble client so I told him I think he's best taking start farm. None of my preferred carriers will take this car.

What state is this in?

I use Leland West for these type of cars. I have a few clients with 200k cars, one is a Ferrari Kalifornia, the owner is paying just under $200 a month. My commission is as earned. But it was simple to place, I took pictures of the car, the garage its kept in and a picture showing the garage had a security system and it was done.

Back