2009 Health Insurance Lead Ratings...Midyear Update

Quality is down because virtually all of them trade secretly undistributed leads. So who you are buying from is not all that important anymore, they are virtually all oversold and low quality.

I would have to say while I've had bad experiences with netquote & Insureme, since I started using prospectzone leads I have been getting plenty of people while they were still in front of the computer, and had a very good closing ratio on the 40 I've recieved so far from them.

Just a wag, but I would guess there is some sort of program built in to push the "undersold", fresher leads to first time buyers. Like the pusher man. Get them in, get them hooked, then treat them like a junkyard dog.

Just a wag, but I would guess there is some sort of program built in to push the "undersold", fresher leads to first time buyers. Like the pusher man. Get them in, get them hooked, then treat them like a junkyard dog.

While I'm not defending lead companies, I will say that this has not been the case for these leads, the ones I sold I got on the phone immediately and had good conversations for as long as I could, one lady clicked over 5 times to hang up on other agents. Get to them first, be friendly and knowledgable and there your client 8 out of 10 times.

In short, these leads were heavily sold I just have quick fingers to dial, get them into norvax and looking at my site to compare quotes and not anyone elses.

UPDATE:

A few weeks ago I was given about $150 worth of PZ leads (courtesy of Aetna). The PZ rep was courteous, helpful and we changed the geographic area to match my preferences.

The leads have all been distributed and my opinion of PZ's shared health lead quality has not changed. Oversold, missing medical information and many bogus phone numbers. Their estimated worth is about $3.25.

Back