2022 ACLI Life Insurers Fact Book...

For those of you who might be interested, the ACLI publishes a "fact book" annually. There is a lot of good information there. All the best!

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.acli.com/-/media/acli/public/files/factbook/2022lifeinsurersfactbook_v2.pdf
Thanks! I got a physical version of this (or something similar) 30 years ago when I was a new agent. I found the mortality and demographics info particularly fascinating. I was actually thinking about it the other day and wondering if this was still being published. And here it is!

Thanks! I got a physical version of this (or something similar) 30 years ago when I was a new agent. I found the mortality and demographics info particularly fascinating. I was actually thinking about it the other day and wondering if this was still being published. And here it is!

Glad you like it. Like I said, they publish it annually. If you are a contributing member (serve on a committee, contribute to their white papers, publications, etc.), serve on a carrier advisory board/committee, etc., you get on their mailing list and they do publish some very interesting and valuable information.

Understanding how life insurance companies operate does help understand product design, how products work, how companies manage and administer products, blocks of business, etc. I also find the various sections interesting -- the financials, policy loans, reinsurance, etc. Being knowledgeable and mastering one's craft is always a good thing! LOL.

Back