2025-MAPD & PDP what does your Crystal Ball say?

Imagine 2025 with PDP plans going up quite a bit. Combine that with the med-supp increases and the supplement/PDP combo will take a decent hit.

Best to have all options in your sales kit or just retire and say screw it all. Selling the book and getting out.

Some agents have experience that pre-dates GI everything and actually know how to sell AND conserve business when rate increases and benefit changes happen.

Some agents have experience that pre-dates GI everything and actually know how to sell AND conserve business when rate increases and benefit changes happen.
God forbid a client should see more then 1 option. Easier just to bash and make shit up about MA plans to scare people to keep paying ridiculous premiums for a Med Sup and crappy PDP. I will be a busy boy next AEP showing clients all their options and switching many more to MAPD's. Life is good!

I just saw this letter two as a client hit me up yesterday about her and her husband getting seperate billing notice. She was very confused as they have always billed together, as you know. She failed to read the first two pages that explained what they were doing

That's odd on your rate the client showed. On her rate notification, which she is 68 (in NC too) and started on the policy in March 2021. Her rate is showing now at $116.11 and in March 2025 will go to $122.68.
It's probably the discount difference, this lady is single and picked UHC w/ gym, so she's not getting a household discount.

Back