34-year-old Ride a Motorcycle Often Outside the Car, What Insurance to Buy the Most S

article9

I married a 34-year-old, Chang-hi ride a motorcycle to work and access, I am worried that accidents were fit to buy insurance, household income 4000-5000, 3-year-old daughter to be 1,000 per month, and the social security of migrant workers who have serious medical, major want to buy copies of accident insurance, accident insurance accident, no accidents, or old-age student. Please give us will be professional program

Re: 34-year-old Ride a Motorcycle Often Outside the Car, What Insurance to Buy the Mo

I married a 34-year-old, Chang-hi ride a motorcycle to work and access, I am worried that accidents were fit to buy insurance, household income 4000-5000, 3-year-old daughter to be 1,000 per month, and the social security of migrant workers who have serious medical, major want to buy copies of accident insurance, accident insurance accident, no accidents, or old-age student. Please give us will be professional program

Qu'est-ce que ca veut dire en Anglais? Ah bon, je sais bien maintenant. Cadis! Tant fous! L'assurance pour les gens qui parlent comme merde.

Re: 34-year-old Ride a Motorcycle Often Outside the Car, What Insurance to Buy the Mo

I feel dumber after reading that post.

You guys are hopeless.

She's trying to sell a motorcycle.

You guys are hopeless.

The title of her thread says she "ride a motorcycle often outside the car." I suppose it is helpful to make it clear that she rides the bike outside the car. That might get her a better rate. Not sure. I don't do p&c.

What do you expect for Alabama? :1tongue:

You guys are hopeless.

Hey, who's gonna clean up the iced tea I just spewed all over my monitor?

Last edited:

You guys are hopeless.

Newby, your are the motorcycle pro on here. Can you tell me what kind it is and how much she wants? :goofy::D

Back