79 Yr Old Client Paying $650 Per Mth on 100k.. Any Better Options?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Had heart attack and stroke in 2005 but recovered fully no issues since. Any ideas? his rate recently jumped from 400 to 650. insured through Integrity life. I believe it to be either ART or UL have a meeting set up to see. If it's UL there's no cash value since the rate just jumped.

Last edited:
Had heart attack and stroke in 2005 but recovered fully no issues since. Any ideas? his rate recently jumped from 400 to 650. insured through Integrity life. I believe it to be either ART or UL have a meeting set up to see. If it's UL there's no cash value since the rate just jumped.

Working a similar ART now. I am not going to compete with this year's premium. I am competing with year 10-20 premium.

His current premium is about $4,500.00 My quote is a little north of $10,000.00. Now that makes no sense in years 1-9, but in years 10-20 it makes great sense.

My guy is younger but more insurance. Your guys age may make it tougher. Depends on how optimistic he is.

Also, I only quote against the guaranteed premiums not "current" or non guaranteed.
Lee

Last edited:
Back