8% ultimate agent Boot camp

Jessica Durphy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Kentucky
Has anyone ever taken the 8% Ultimate Agent Boot camp? With Cody Adkins?
If so, was the 4-5 hour conference worth it? Did it help you? Give you new ideas or something you walked away with that bettered your agency?

Has anyone ever taken the 8% Ultimate Agent Boot camp? With Cody Adkins?
If so, was the 4-5 hour conference worth it? Did it help you? Give you new ideas or something you walked away with that bettered your agency?

You need to read up on askins before shelling a dime out . I’ll leave it at that . I never understood with such incredible information out there on Facebook and you tube and so many good up lines why anyone would spend a penny on any conferences .

I've met Cody. It certainly depends on what your focus is if you'll see any value.

I never understood with such incredible information out there on Facebook and you tube and so many good up lines why anyone would spend a penny on any conferences .

For me, it's the networking and conversations between sessions that might not happen anywhere or any other time.

Cant speak on his 8% Nation stuff or the bootcamp, but I learned a lot from his videos on sales. That said, he definitely went the route of Grant Cardone with all these conferences he does (even has Cardone at some of his events as a speaker) and seems to find anyone and everyone he can to speak at them. Everyone doing conferences now.

You need to read up on askins before shelling a dime out . I’ll leave it at that . I never understood with such incredible information out there on Facebook and you tube and so many good up lines why anyone would spend a penny on any conferences .

People always chasing that ethereal thing that will "transform their business".

People always chasing that ethereal thing that will "transform their business".

It’s what makes the few Rich. They start with videos and facebook groups . They build content and get 1000’s to follow them .First it’s the recruiting then they start pushing leads,boot camps,crm,s ,books etc. Then they bring others on their channels who are selling stuff and they get a piece of that. When they get big enough they become a advertising platform for others.

Back