A beautiful fantastic political thread. In fact, the best political thread ever!!!

I was talking to a liberal friend of mine the other day after the Biden v Trump debate. He and I had both watched it live, but I could swear that he watched a different debate than I did! I don’t think it’s just about news sources. I think it’s more about our own ideological perspectives leading us to arrive at different conclusions based on the same information.

Of course it doesn’t help when one or both parties let other people tell them what to think about what they just saw.

I was talking to a liberal friend of mine the other day after the Biden v Trump debate. He and I had both watched it live, but I could swear that he watched a different debate than I did! I don’t think it’s just about news sources. I think it’s more about our own ideological perspectives leading us to arrive at different conclusions based on the same information.

Of course it doesn’t help when one or both parties let other people tell them what to think about what they just saw.
Believe it or not, there are even some that believe Jan 6th was just a bunch of patriotic tourists.

Back