A beautiful fantastic political thread. In fact, the best political thread ever!!!

Unfortunately California's policies are a communicable disease. Coming to a state near you.
I know Nevada is purple but there is a different sense of liberty in this state. Maybe that will change over time and if it does I'll move.

But for now, it's a very "you do you, I'll do me" state, which I really appreciate. I don't care about other people's religions, bodies, money, or choices in how they live their lives. Nevada is pretty cool about all of those things.

But for now, it's a very "you do you, I'll do me" state, which I really appreciate. I don't care about other people's religions, bodies, money, or choices in how they live their lives. Nevada is pretty cool about all of those things.
That is me. But also do not tell me I have to care, or not care, about any of that.

I was looking at Nevada a couple of years ago. However, age, kids and grandkids came into play.

I know Nevada is purple but there is a different sense of liberty in this state. Maybe that will change over time and if it does I'll move.

That's how it should be.

You do whatever the hell you want. You don't mess with me, I don't mess with you. Hell, if you're a nice person and have a different lifestyle, then maybe we'll hang out over coffee and you can tell me about it.

Now, if you tell me what to do or start hurting me or my friends, then we have a problem.

Back