A New Lead Company?

Anyone ever heard of roimarketing.biz? They are claiming to offer annuity leads of an average of $3 each. Just curious because you know what they say about things that sound too good to be true...

Be careful...there are a lot of bogus lead companies out there. I dealt with one that went out of business a week after I prepaid for leads. I learned my lesson.

Definitely sounds too good to be true. Any annuity I have ever written was from a cross sale or referral. I am certainly not saying purchased leads do not work, but I doubt anything for $3 would be effective. I could be wrong though.

Their site says the following about their annuity leads.

I. These survey responders are ages 45+.
Their Incomes are $100,000+
Their Net worth's are $500,000 plus.
II. Type of survey questions asked:
Do you currently own a CD?
Would you like to be contacted with information on the benefits of annuity offerings?

To see if the leads are real or bogus ask them if they will give you a few sample leads for free so you can verify whether these people actually responded to a survey saying that they wanted to be contacted with information on the benefits of annuity offerings.

this company is a scam!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
roimarketing is a scam

I will fill you in after 10 post
Stay away from roimarketing they are in Miami.
roimarketing is a scam they buy leads on accudata for penny's sell them for dollars. They are not in Jacksonville they are in Miami. They are scam artist making a killing all leads are demograhic leads. Ladies and gentlemen stay away or beware!
Stay away roimarketing
roimarketing is src list they buy leads on accudata for penny's sell them for dollars. They are not in Jacksonville they are in Miami. They are scam artist making a killing all leads are demograhic leads. Ladies and gentlemen stay away or beware!
roimarketing is srcleads they buy leads on accudata for penny's sell them for dollars. They are not in Jacksonville they are in Miami. They are scam artist making a killing all leads are demograhic leads. Ladies and gentlemen stay away or beware!

Tell us how you really feel about them :) Kinda reminds me of this ad I heard about...little classified ad where you could purchase a copper profile of Pres Lincolns for $30 plus shipping and handling....They mailed you a penny :)
</IMG></IMG>

Definitely sounds too good to be true. Any annuity I have ever written was from a cross sale or referral. I am certainly not saying purchased leads do not work, but I doubt anything for $3 would be effective. I could be wrong though.

MRGCEO: Agreed, $3 bucks is not realistic at all. Guys doing seminars are spending hundreds. Best approach is to learn how to do it on your own -- if of course you spend time in "direct marketing" study and in some trial an error.

In the long run, it's worth it.

Back