A New Lead Company?

STAY AWAY!

I made the mistake of paying $550 out of pocket for 500 annuity / life insurance / financial planning leads.

Ran through the entire list cold calling... NOT ONE appointment set. These people NEVER filled anything out. Total scam. About 75% of the numbers on the lists are on the Do Not Call List or Disconnected.

Take if from someone who got burned... Find your leads elsewhere.

theres another post on this about roimarketing
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
hahahaha! a copper profile of lincoln ... 30 bucks!

Last edited:
I'm still in the process of writing an article on this outfit. Very telling when after days of emails and leaving messages the person who calls me back doesn't want to tell me the owner's name.

I am still in the mortgage industry while breaking into the insurance industry. We bought ROI leads for mortgages and they were absolute garbage. If it is the same company and they use the same practices for getting insurance leads as they did for mortgage leads - don't waste your time or money.

If this is the ROI marketing out of Jacksonville, FL

I had an agent who tried this company after receiving an email from them.

He paid for the program and waited and waited and waited and never received his leads. He finally had to report them to the BBB and eventually got a full refund.

I can not recommend them.

Tell us how you really feel about them :) Kinda reminds me of this ad I heard about...little classified ad where you could purchase a copper profile of Pres Lincolns for $30 plus shipping and handling....They mailed you a penny :)
</IMG></IMG>

You just gave me a great business idea! LOVE IT!

One of my Senior clients gave me the BEST MARKETING PLAN EVER!
He told me to give away free stuff and charge shipping and handling.
Offer a 200% Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied!
:laugh:

Internet lead companies are paying their affiliates $12- $18 for annuity leads. Affiliates get even more money if they can generate volume. If this company is selling them for $3, it means they are not good enough to sell to any of the big internet lead vendors out there.

Back