A true helpful IMO?

GerryCA2023

Greetings,

New to the biz. Started at WFG a few years ago and after low commissions and losing all my friends and family, I left WFG. =)

My focus is ACA (I am Covered California certified) to start for now. I have done research to find a IMO but there are too many. I am self-starter and just need direction to get started. I tried one IMO I found on Youtube, they were excited for me to join. They talked about all the support I will receive and training. Now they are MIA and do not respond to emails.

Is there is true IMO that you can recommend to start in the ACA business. I work full-time but spend nights and weekends learning the biz. Thanks for your advice!

Gerry

Go over to Medicare Mentors on FB and contact Joanna Wyckoff. I'm sure she can give you some direction.

Welcome to the industry just understand many will promise you the elevator but give you the shaft. That being said there are some good people in the industry but just remember no one gets paid unless something is sold. Learn all you can and help as many as you can.

Wycoff’s just a middle man . Her focus is Medicare as that’s were the overrides are . She’s under peak performance a fmo out of Greenville ,Sc . Unfortunately aca dealing with CO’s for service is hell on earth . A fmo isn’t going to do much for you . I’d go direct with peak performance. You have to put all your contracts with them but they’ll help you set up a website and ways to generate leads . Aca is a slow slow slog unless you have a way to generate leads . Ive yet to find a vendor who generates decent aca leads .

Wycoff’s just a middle man . Her focus is Medicare as that’s were the overrides are . She’s under peak performance a fmo out of Greenville ,Sc . Unfortunately aca dealing with CO’s for service is hell on earth . A fmo isn’t going to do much for you . I’d go direct with peak performance. You have to put all your contracts with them but they’ll help you set up a website and ways to generate leads . Aca is a slow slow slog unless you have a way to generate leads . Ive yet to find a vendor who generates decent aca leads .

Thank you for the advice! I am not looking for leads. Just a launch ramp how to set up and get contracted. I have former Alfec client that call asking for ACA, term, and medicare information. I usually refer them to someone else.

Back