AAA What's The Skinny On Them??

The folks we see are pretty much clueless about insurance. The are counting on us to help them make the right choice. Of course we can be wrong. Nothing wrong with making an error, but I believe it is intentionally wrong to advise a person to give up a policy that is out of contestability in favor of a new ROP policy.

I suppose it is a matter of opinion and this is mine.

If an agent fully explains and they (the client) understand the risks in replacing a policy that is out of contestability for one with ROP, it is still a terrible idea to be the agent on that one. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Don't do it, TDF!!!!

If an agent fully explains and they (the client) understand the risks in replacing a policy that is out of contestability for one with ROP, it is still a terrible idea to be the agent on that one. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Don't do it, TDF!!!!

In this day and age it may be more than a lawsuit.. Can anybody say, "Glen Neasham"?

Does anyone know how far back the health questions go for cancer on the AAA Life Insurance app? I have a prospect that is free of cancer 7 years and good on everything else. RNA's goes 10- year lookback. The AAA quote he has is pretty low but I'm wondering if he will qualify.

I'm going to be competing against AAA Whole Life in a few days. I hope I can beat them with one of my companies.

I'm going to be competing against AAA Whole Life in a few days. I hope I can beat them with one of my companies.

I just realized that your three A's didn't have a P at the end. I don't know if AAA has a whole life or not. I know AARP doesn't.

I don't "feel" AAA anywhere out there in the market so I would surmise from that that they don't have anything I need to be concerned about.

How do you know you will be competing against them?

Last edited:
Back