Accounting Advice!!! Does Anyone Know a Good Accountant And/or Bookkeeper in Southern California?

Markzilla

I need good accounting advice. I am an independent agent in Southern California with 2 locations. I do only P&C. Many of my customers come in to the office to make there monthly payments in cash. My trust account records about 900 transactions a month due to those payments. Its sort of a bookkeeping nightmare but it keeps my customers happy. I currently use excel spreadsheet to record my daily activities but I still don't have a solid grasp on my finances. I want to know how much each office makes, how to forecast, budget, etc...I am looking for good CPA/ACCOUNTANT/or BOOKKEEPER in my area. I would also appreciate any accounting advice from this forum. Any referral's or advice would be greatly appreciated.

These people are the best of the best. I'm in Florida and I use them even though they are in Cali. You won't find anyone better. They are reasonably priced too.

There website says they do small business accounting in addition to all the other services.

If I ever meet Jerry (the owner), I would probably cry. That guy saved me thousands and I mean thousands of dollars.

eTaxmasters

This is NOT the same group that advertises on TV in case anyone gets confused.

Last edited:
Hi,

If you are still looking for an accountant, please message me.

I work mostly with P&C clients only. I can provide overall service from bookkeeping to taxes to compliance with regulations. I can help you get organized and help you analyze those numbers to make them more meaningful.

I am located in the greater Los Angeles area and I service all over Southern California.

Thank you

"These people are the best of the best. I'm in Florida and I use them even though they are in Cali. You won't find anyone better. They are reasonably priced too.
There website says they do small business accounting in addition to all the other services.
If I ever meet Jerry (the owner), I would probably cry. That guy saved me thousands and I mean thousands of dollars."
Wow! That's about as strong an endorsement as I've ever witnessed!

"These people are the best of the best. I'm in Florida and I use them even though they are in Cali. You won't find anyone better. They are reasonably priced too. There website says they do small business accounting in addition to all the other services. If I ever meet Jerry (the owner), I would probably cry. That guy saved me thousands and I mean thousands of dollars." ***************************** Wow! That's about as strong an endorsement as I've ever witnessed!

That is the most positive thing I have ever seen from you.... Based on that, I'll check into them!

I need good accounting advice. I am an independent agent in Southern California with 2 locations. I do only P&C. Many of my customers come in to the office to make there monthly payments in cash. My trust account records about 900 transactions a month due to those payments. Its sort of a bookkeeping nightmare but it keeps my customers happy. I currently use excel spreadsheet to record my daily activities but I still don't have a solid grasp on my finances. I want to know how much each office makes, how to forecast, budget, etc...I am looking for good CPA/ACCOUNTANT/or BOOKKEEPER in my area. I would also appreciate any accounting advice from this forum. Any referral's or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Community Business Services....they have a business bundle that will save you lots of money and they provide FULL financials and will guide you on what to do to help you be more profitable. 626-278-0472 Ask for Ron

I have a good one, he is in san diego, CA? PM me if you want his number..

Back