ADB Rider

PhxSunsFan

Guru
curious to know odds of an adb rider paying out? thinking a horse race longshot at 100-1 probably wont win.
Is the adb rider a long shot? I include it and use it as a selling point.

curious to know odds of an adb rider paying out? thinking a horse race longshot at 100-1 probably wont win.

It wouldn't be so cheap if they paid out on a bunch of them . . .

Actually the odds are higher than you would think... However, the premium is cheap because it covers on one specific cause of death. Kind of like a cancer policy being cheaper than a major medical because it covers on one specific illness and the MM covers all causes.

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/images/lc-charts/leading_causes_of_death_by_age_group_2017_1100w850h.jpg

a recent quote showed $5.33 for the adb rider,. that seems like a bit more than i thought . and might be too much? for ex 49.50 for no rider sounds better than 54.83 with the rider??

a recent quote showed $5.33 for the adb rider,. that seems like a bit more than i thought . and might be too much? for ex 49.50 for no rider sounds better than 54.83 with the rider??
ADB is a matter of opinion but the charge is directly related to the amount of risk the company is assuming. Why buy adb anyway if the odds are you are going to die of other causes? The main reason is that when death occurs suddenly there is no time to make the sort of preparations you could make if you knew you had 6 months or so to live. And, of course a lot depends upon the age. The younger the person, the more likely the cause of death is to be accidental.

$10,000 $49.50
+10,000 AD
$20,000 $54.83

Not only does is often make good sense, people are much more active (2020 the exception) than they have been in the past...

The above word picture makes the additional cost seem low... When you use a talk pad, many things make more sense to potential clients. :yes:

Word pictures can help communicate things that words alone are poor at relating.

""might be too much?""

For who? Did you ask them? Something I learned was to not put my budget on my clients.

""49.50 for no rider sounds better than 54.83""

$54.83 sounds better than $65. unless you are getting better value for the $65. Don't put your budget on your clients. Give them the opportunity to say yes.

$10,000 $49.50
+10,000 AD
$20,000 $54.83

Not only does is often make good sense, people are much more active (2020 the exception) than they have been in the past...

The above word picture makes the additional cost seem low... When you use a talk pad, many things make more sense to potential clients. :yes:

Word pictures can help communicate things that words alone are poor at relating.

$10,000 @ $50.00
or
$10,000.00 + $10,000.000 - $20,000.000 total $55. Only $5. more.

Which one makes sense?

:wacko: I keep looking at the title of this thread and keep thinking I see "ab rocker". :twitchy:

I've spent too much time at the desk today... about ready to go nuts and got more to go!

How in the world to you phone guys do it? My hat is off to you.

I hate being a desk jockey! :arghh::arghh: My butt hurts.

Back