Ads for Obtaining ACA Business

i'm going to copy that dollar and put my phone number on it, that is priceless !!

You might want to leave off the rebel flag from your state. It's not popular right now but the rainbow flag is.

My clients are in the closet!

beautiful-rainbow-flag.jpg

I'm looking for a little advertising advice.

In 2014 I placed a few ads in different publications about health insurance and getting tax credits. I didn't get one call. The publications were free and delivered to homes. I used an insurance company's ad from their catalog that was sent to me in a PDF with my info on it.

I would now like to try again and make my own generic ad and I want to use the word "Obamacare" in the headline but since we all know "Obamacare" isn't really a thing, I don't want to appear ignorant. I don't even know if it's legal or ethical to use that term. But I think that my potential clientele identifies with that term and the ad may be quite successful.

What do you folks think?

Have you considered doing anything on the web? I did about 5 or 6 youtube videos and a few blog posts and had a ton of calls. What I created was not fantastic by any means but it was the information that people were looking for so it worked. All I did was compare different companies that were selling IHC, how their networks work etc.. all things that usually aren't explained clearly on the carriers website, healthcare.gov or anywhere else on the web.. I do not sell on exchange as it way too much hassle so when I got the calls, I would just send them info by email and then told them to go on healthcare.gov.

One more tip, people were searching for very specific terms because a lot of them had already been to healthcare.gov.. So for example, they already had a quote for the Health Repuplic Solid Gold .. They want to get more info in plain english before they purchase.. They will search for that exact term and not "obamacare".. Do a single post or video and those people will reach out to you and you can sell them the plan.. Your not going to do that for every single plan but pick and choose and you will get calls..

Hope that helps! Don't want to discourage the print ads but the web is permanent and people are always searching for reviews and explanations.

I signed up over 1000 zero bronze obamacare clients but unfortunately I was not paid....they are great apps to roll over in upcoming open enrollment. They are in Florida.....email me if interested

Back