Ads on Myspace

Not on Myspace! It caters more to a younger crowd. Everyone is going to Facebook. I would advertise there before Myspace. You can create events for free on facebook, post links all kinds of good stuff. If you don't have an account there yet that what I would do. You can look me up Mark. James Flournoy Forest Park, Ga.

There have been many studies on the ineffectiveness of Facebook ads. They can be cheaper than Google Adwords, but the conversion is downright awful for most advertisers.

With Facebook I think your best approach is to follow jamesflou's advice. Create a page for your agency, encourage your clients to join your group, etc. Be creative.

See, now I have had success advertising on myspace. Maybe I just got lucky, but it worked out well for me when I tried it.

I currently run an ad on Facebook

Its very glitchy. One moment facebook says the top add is .55 and then they say its $1.14 within in 24hrs which I think is BS.

I even created a landing page for facebook people.
The ad campaign overall is only 3 weeks old its getting a lot of impressions but very few leads.

I might run it for a couple of more weeks but I am not very happy with it right now.

Back