Advanced Diabetes Supply

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got a call from these guys earlier. I had linked thru a spam email on 55% for selling med supp to seniors thru Senior Benefit Services and got a call from Kim.

As soon as I heard the pitch I knew I had to be the first in my area to sign up for this wonderful plan. Now if I can only get 5 people below me to sign up and each of them sign up 5 people . . .

Seriously, any feedback on this Advance Diabetes Supply deal? Google turns up some things that all scream ripoff to me.

Looks like it is tied to North Coast Med.

I see they have ED pumps in addition to diabetic supplies . . .

What a bunch of crap. I really can't believe that they are using that to pitch to agents as a way of selling Med Supps.

Companies like Liberty Medical provide seniors an easy way to order supplies for diabetes and they will bill both Medicare and the insurance company.

I can't imaging what their special, super duper Advance Diabetes Supplies consist of. I have a lot of clients who have diabetes and they seem to be doing extremely well without that crap.

I don't know who Kim or that outfit is but it sounds like they are running one hell of a scam on insurance agents and ultimately seniors. Shame on them.

I can see the ad now. " Come one come all! Hurry, Hurry, Hurry! Get your free peter pump when you sign up for our Super Duper Advanced Diabetes Supplies. :D

I don't know who Kim or that outfit is but it sounds like they are running one hell of a scam on insurance agents

Re: Ins Agents

Color me crooked, but I can't muster up too much empathy for agents who get "scammed", if you can't sniff out a con coming, what business do you have being an entrepreneur?

Got a call from these guys earlier. I had linked thru a spam email on 55% for selling med supp to seniors thru Senior Benefit Services and got a call from Kim.

As soon as I heard the pitch I knew I had to be the first in my area to sign up for this wonderful plan. Now if I can only get 5 people below me to sign up and each of them sign up 5 people . . .

Seriously, any feedback on this Advance Diabetes Supply deal? Google turns up some things that all scream ripoff to me.

Looks like it is tied to North Coast Med.

I see they have ED pumps in addition to diabetic supplies . . .

@somarco,

My name is Jonathan Carey and I am the Marketing Director for Advanced Diabetes Supply. We do not spam anyone at all. I am not sure where you got that email from but I can assure that it was not a spam message coming from out office..

How can you claim that "Google" turns up some things that all scream ripoff?
Advanced Diabetes Supply is a nationally accredited DME provider and a licensed pharmacy.

(Please feel free to look us up on the Medicare website as we are a Medicare participating provider)

What does us offering Vacuum Erection Devices to customers have to do with anything? We also offer Respiratory Supplies, Urological Catheters and more.

I am looking forward to your response. My email is
jcarey @ northcoastmed.com if you prefer to email me directly.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Carey
Marketing Director
Advanced Diabetes Supply

Back